Sultanov Evgeniy Batyrovich, Candidate of juridical sciences, associate professor, head of sub-department of constitutional and administrative law, Kazan (Volga) Federal University (18 Kremlevskaya street, Kazan, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. The Constitution of the Russian Federation 1993, p. 2, Art. 9 has consolidated that land and other natural resources may be in private, state, municipal and other forms of ownership. However, in accordance with Part 3 of Art. 6 of the Land Code of the Russian Federation the object of ownership is considered to be not a land as such, but a formed land plot. On this basis, at the legislative level, there are contradictions with regard to the regulation of land relations, which are the subjects of the municipal legal jurisdictions. The purpose of the work is to analyze and systematize the legal approaches of the legislator, and to make recommendations aimed at eliminating legal uncertainty in regulation of relations in the sphere of realization of land ownership by the municipal jurisdictions.
Materials and methods. Implementation of the research objectives was achieved on the basis of the analysis of such legal categories as land ownership, in the context of its implementation by the municipal jurisdictions, understanding the legal nature of the category of “balance of interests”. A special place in this study is given to the search for solutions oriented to harmonization of the legal regulation of land relations.
Results. The concept “land ownership” was studied in recognition of its normative regulation in the domestic legislation. The author investigated peculiarities of legal approaches of the legislator and such relationships, where municipal jurisdictions stand as legal subjects, and lands and land plots – as objects.
Conclusions. In conclusion, the author gives recommendations to improve sectoral legislation in order to bring it into conformity with the Constitution of the Russian Federation.
1. Rossiyskaya gazeta [The Russian newspaper]. 1993, no. 237 (25 December).
2. Rudnev A. V. Upravlenie zemel'nymi resursami munitsipal'nykh obrazovaniy [Management of land resources owned by municipal jurisdictions]. Saint-Petersburg, 2006, 448 p.
3. Sigulya A. Zhilishchnoe pravo [Housing law]. 2015, no. 3, pp. 83–96.
4. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva RF [Collected laws of the Russian Federation]. 2003, no. 40 (6 October), art. 3822.
5. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva RF [Collected laws of the Russian Federation]. 2001, no. 44 (29 October), art. 4148.
6. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva RF [Collected laws of the Russian Federation]. 2001, no. 44 (29 October), art. 4147.
7. Brinchuk M. M. Gosudarstvo i pravo [State and law]. 2012, no. 4, p. 30.
8. Sokolov A. N., Kotkovskiy L. E. Pravovoe gosudarstvo: teoriya i praktika [Lawgoverned state: theory and practice]. 2013, no. 4 (34), p. 10.
9. Puchkov O. A. Biznes, menedzhment i pravo [Business, management and law]. 2015, no. 1, pp. 66–70.
10. Grazhdanskoe pravo: v 2 t. [Civil law: in 2 volumes]. Moscow, 1998, vol. 1, 480 p.
11. Vedomosti SND i VS RSFSR [Bulletin of SND and VS RSFSR]. 1991, no. 29 (18 July), art. 1010.
12. Vedomosti SND i VS RSFSR [Bulletin of SND and VS RSFSR]. 1992, no. 3 (16 January), art. 89.
13. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva RF [Collected laws of the Russian Federation]. 2001, no. 30 (23 July), art. 3060.
14. Bocharov M. V. Rossiyskaya yustitsiya [Russian justice]. 2006, no. 10, pp. 19–22.
15. Barsukova V. A. Pravovoe regulirovanie formirovaniya munitsipal'noy sobstvennosti v rezul'tate razgranicheniya publichnoy sobstvennosti: avtoref. dis. kand. yurid. nauk: 12.00.02 [Legal regulation of municipal property formation as a result of public property demarcation: author’s abstract of dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of juridical sciences]. Tyumen, 2011, p. 10.
16. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva Rossiyskoy Federatsii [Collected laws of the Russian Federation]. 2007, no. 10, art. 1260.
17. Kenya I. A. Gosudarstvennaya vlast' i mestnoe samoupravlenie [State authority and local self-government]. 2009, no. 8, p. 31.